Monday, November 16, 2009

Meet My Designer




I would like to take a moment to thank my designer, Celeste at Lolatini Design Studio.  She has worked very very hard to make my blog look the way it does!  I am always more than pleased with her creativity, tech "know-how" and her professionalism.  I have gottten countless compliments on my blog design and I must say...she makes me look good!  Everyone knows you can have a great product, but if it's packaging isn't right, it's hard to sell.

Again, thank you Lolatini Design Studio for your talent!

And if you are reading this and you are inspired to start a blog or need a fresh look for your current blog or website, please go to her site.




1 comment:

  1. Your blog does look great. I've been thinking of hiring someone for an overhaul, probably after the holidays! Visiting from MBC and following you now. Check me out when you get a chance! http://pugetsoundprudence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails