Monday, August 3, 2009

If You Don't Have One...Here's What You're Missing

One word for this machine...FABULOUS! I was introduced to this hot lil' mama a couple years ago by a girlfriend! She offered me one of the best tasting Latte's I have ever had. Tassimo, is her name. After whining and hoping for several holidays, I finally received my Tassimo for my birthday recently. She still makes the most delicious coffee with the push of a button. No more twelve cup coffee makers for me. I would make a whole pot and consume it in one day! Now I have more control and drink just what she makes for me, a cup...ok, maybe two.

If you don't have one of these girlfriend, you are truly missing out! Go to Tassimo.com for more information and see a variety of drinks you can indulge in! This must be added to your Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails